“It is our mission to fulfill dreams and enrich lives by providing Land Rovers to enthousiasts all over the world.
Thoroughly chosen, refurbished, and groomed to guarantee lifelong pleasure.”
How we work
We work with a ‘build to order’ strategy. This means, our customer is able to design and create its own dream Defender, and decide on every single detail. As simple or as extraordinary as you want. We will build the Defender of your dreams, and make sure it is safely delivered to your doorstep.
Absolutely top quality Defenders, technically and optically
- Completely or partly refurbished, and only with quality parts (OEM or Original)
- Fully rebuilt driveline :engine, transmission, axles, swivels
- Beautiful designs; from classic simple, to extraordinary urban
- The best quality paint job (better then factory), and we don’t like filler which means new body panels where needed
- The finest quality leather supplier, to make sure your new Defender seats will sit comfortable and last for another 25 years
Guaranteed import in the US
All our Defenders are EPA and DOT cleared and available for inspection in the USA
A one year guarantee on engine and gearbox
Passionate, qualified and motivated technicians
Unique after sales services
Our personal assistance continues long after the project is over
Completely satisfied Land Rover enthusiasts
Many people think that buying and driving a classic Land Rover is environmentally unfriendly. We completely disagree. Recycling a classic beauty like this is environment-friendly.
Instead of throwing it away on the scrap heap and buying a new car, you invest in a recycled one. This saves all the waste that comes with producing a new car, and all the pollution that’s caused by bringing it to a scrap heap.
We do our utmost best to contribute by recycling parts that meet our high quality standards. We feel passionately about the state of affairs with our environment and nature. We are conscious of our role as humans in doing everything we can to keep our planet healthy, and strive daily to incorporate the same in our business and in the way we work.